$285.00 every Year
What Is Hosting?
If you’re new to the world of creating websites, you might find yourself asking yourself ” What Is Web Hosting?”.
Maybe you have some idea about what hosting is but you’re not too sure. Fortunately (for me!), the question “What is web hosting” is a relatively easy one to explain (I think!).
Web hosting refers to a service that makes your website available to your users. In general, most websites are intended to be viewed by anyone on the Internet, at any time. If you want anyone on the Internet to be able to view your website at any time, you need to make sure your website is running on a computer which is connected to the Internet 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (24/7).
A good web hosting company will provide at least the following services:
- A number of email accounts (i.e. yourName@yourDomain.com)
- Online control panel for managing your website
- A robust database management system, such as MySQL or MS SQL. This is so you can add your own database if required.
Once you start looking for a web hosting provider, you will notice there is a very large difference in how much they charge. You will also notice that most web hosts have multiple hosting plans, each at different prices.
Any good web host will allow you to upgrade a plan later on if required, so don’t feel as though you need to start off on a plan that costs more than you need.
All hosting is governed by our Hosting Account Terms and Conditions which you are deemed to have accepted when you purchase a hosting service from us.
- 10,000 GB of Storage
- Unlimited Bandwith
- Unlimited Email Addresses
- Unlimited databases
- Unlimited subdomains
- Hosting based backups: $80 per restore, 36 hours turnaround
- No malware scanning
- No uptime monitoring
- Software updates: Not included
- Webmaster service @ our normal monthly rate